- Negative self-talk is still almost completely gone.
- Binge eating seems to be gone.
- Depression does not seem so dire.
- Paranoia has lessened a fair amount.
- Anxiety has lessened quite a bit.
- Sex drive is WAY down.
- Sleeping issues are difficult to deal with (tired during the day, tired but unable to sleep soundly at night).
- Increased headaches.
- Almost constant dry-mouth.
A success story:
I went grocery shopping ALONE on Thursday for the first time in YEARS!!! It was stressful because I was also having them price-match to competitor's flyers, but I did it. And I only had to do one extra walk around the store to calm myself down before getting into the checkout line.
Sadder success stories:
My neighbour passed away on Feb 16th of cancer and I went to the visitation at the funeral home to show support for his wife.
Today I am going to the visitation of my friend's mother, who passed away of cancer on Feb 23rd.
I have always had issues with funerals and funeral homes, even before my adoptive parents died.
I'm just updating my blog before my friend gets here to pick me up.
On a brighter note:
If I remember, I have a cute video of Baby Girl that I will post but back-date to before this entry.