weight: 221.8 lbs
10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
OK now this one is tough because I don't do a lot of "fucked up" things anymore so I'll have to go back to the past a bit.
And, in this case, I am going to say it would be two of my male friends that I've had since 1994 and/or one of my best friends back in the late 90s who I first met when I lived in Guelph, ON.
All 3 have been there for when I've been involved in bar fights (or outside of a bar fights) when I was intoxicated - btw, I NEVER started any of the fights.
One of them sat on me to keep me out of an outside a bar fight and later that night, the other threw me over his shoulders and carried me away when I freaked out on a cop who wasn't doing anything to these asshat guys who started a fight with a nice couple of lesbians.
One of the officers told me to calm down, and get in my car and go home and I got in his face and yelled, "What kind of a cop are you? I'm clearly drunk and you're telling me to drive?"
Not one of my stellar moments but I think shooters were like a $1 or $2 that night and the boys had been buying and I had just moved back home after the company I'd been managing a store for in Hamilton had gone out of business. So that was 1997 or 1998.
The 3 friends are rycakes, D formerly known as The Hair & Kris.
|Todd, SJM, rycakes, me, Klaus, Nanners|
|rycakes at the Trasheteria 1997|
|The Hair & I - 1998, maybe?|
|Dec 25, 2010 - This is why we can't call him The Hair anymore|
|Kris & I - 2005|
|Dec 25, 2010|
Still to come:
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favourite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss
1. A picture of yourself and 15 facts.
2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest
3. A picture of the cast of your favourite show
4. A picture of your night
5. A picture of your favourite memory
6. A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
7. A picture of your most treasured item
8. A picture that makes you laugh
9. A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.