Friday, January 14, 2011

30 days of photos - Day 7

First of all, a weight update...

weight:  222.4 lbs
(almost back to where I was before all the stress that started my year!)


Now, on to the subject of today's photo...

7. A picture of most treasured item

My most treasured item???

This is tough...

I'd say my photos (digital and those in albums) or my books or my DVDs... but a single item?

Maybe my computer but it's replaceable, it's the files it contains that are most important.

I guess that my most treasured item would be the angel from my Mom's coffin because that cannot be replaced.














Still to come:


8. A picture that makes you laugh

9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most

10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with

11. A picture of something you hate

12. A picture of something you love

13. A picture of your favourite band or artist

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die

16. A picture of someone who inspires you

17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

18. A picture of your biggest insecurity

19. A picture of you when you were little

20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

21. A picture of something you wish you could forget

22. A picture of something you wish you were better at

23. A picture of your favourite book

24. A picture of something you wish you could change

25. A picture of your day

26. A picture of something that means a lot to you

27. A picture of yourself and a family member

28. A picture of something you're afraid of

29. A picture that can always make you smile

30. A picture of someone you miss

Already done:

1. A picture of yourself and 15 facts.

2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest

3. A picture of the cast of your favourite show

4. A picture of your night

5. A picture of your favourite memory

6. A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day

4 comments:

  1. A tribute to your mom.

    Don't let the weight get to you ... it will just stress you out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.

    I'm not sure what my most treasured item would be. That one is really tough....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I know pictures are at the top of my list, because those are memories...my Mom always said that if the house was burning down she would grab my Dad and the photo albums.

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're on the downward trend - in weight that is. I agree with you on the pictures...a beautiful moment, frozen in time.

    ReplyDelete