OK this one was ridiculously hard...
Ultimately - I am happy being ME so I decided that I would interpret this one as including time-travel and such and then I had to decide at which age I'd like to swap places with myself...
I finally decided that I would switch places with me at the age of 16.
Age 16 me (as pictured below) got that outfit for her first Xmas party with a date.
What would I do as 16-year-old me? I would look in the mirror and tell her she is beautiful, she is smart, she is a good person and that she doesn't have to settle. She doesn't have to do things she's uncomfortable with just because her boyfriend wants to.
And I'd tell her to dump his ass, rather than accept his apology after he decided it would be "funny" to handcuff her to a couch when she fell asleep and attempt to get her to go farther with him than she wanted to.
That way she'd never have been hit by him and maybe would've avoided jumping from that abusive relationship into another one and later other ones.
Still to come:
7. A picture of most treasured item
8. A picture that makes you laugh
9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
10. A picture of the person you do the most fucked up things with
11. A picture of something you hate
12. A picture of something you love
13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
16. A picture of someone who inspires you
17. A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
18. A picture of your biggest insecurity
19. A picture of you when you were little
20. A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at
23. A picture of your favourite book
24. A picture of something you wish you could change
25. A picture of your day
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you
27. A picture of yourself and a family member
28. A picture of something your afraid of
29. A picture that can always make you smile
30. A picture of someone you miss
1. A picture of yourself and 15 facts.
2. A picture of you and person you’ve been the closest with the longest
3. A picture of the cast of your favourite show
4. A picture of your night
5. A picture of your favourite memory