Monday, September 19, 2011

the latest

Hubs is looking for work. It appears that he does not have enough hours to qualify for EI.

Baby Girl and Hubs and I all are at varying stages of having a cold or reacting to allergies. Baby Girl has a very snotty nose and is sneezing. Hubs is coughing and achey. I have a snotty nose, the sneezes and a sore throat with fever (so I am definitely under the weather).

:(

In other news - Little Man received his green stripe belt in Kung Fu on Saturday and we are very proud of him.

:>

1G1D1Y is on her honeymoon and I miss her.

I have been all over the place emotionally. Sometimes I'm fine, sometimes it feels like the end of the world.

My exercise has decreased and my binging has increased.

I don't know why it can be such a challenge to harness and control my emotions/mood but it's probably because I have a ton of things that I still don't really deal with.

So it's been tough and I haven't been around as much because whenever I feel like my life is going downhill - I tend to try to hide from it, like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

If I can't see it, it can't be happening.

All that being said - I have had some great days. But more of them have felt like days I had to struggle to get through, or days where I'd have rather stayed in my bed and not come out for anyone.

That's the part that's the hardest to deal with.

I don't like being perceived as weak or vulnerable by others. So I have a hard time really sharing how I am feeling. Or I do share it, but I make sure I'm still able to laugh at myself or at the shit life throws at me to make sure that other people don't worry about me.

Also - I haven't shared pics in awhile - I'll have to log in using one of my other email accounts so I can back-date a pics post (because I want this one to be the most recent).

No comments:

Post a Comment