Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another wedding and another reading ;>

So yesterday was the day, 1G1D1Y got married to the man I introduced her to back in 2006.

I've been told that that should mean they have to buy me a pair of shoes in some cultures.

WHERE ARE MY SHOES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was asked to do a reading during their ceremony but I couldn't find anything that really expressed what I wanted to say so I wrote something for them instead.

I have a video of it... but I am alarmed at the angle because I look WIDE and I think I look healthier than that in person. Perhaps this dress I love(d) should not be one I wear often if this is what I really look like in it.

Oh and the woman who did the second reading -- whoa, so glad I didn't have to follow her Neil Gaiman show-stopper.

Anyway, here's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment