Monday, September 19, 2011

My niece's wedding (PICS)

My niece's wedding on Sept 3rd. 

This was an event on my adoptive side of the family... (some of these I took with my sister's camera - hence the date-stamping) and the others were with my own camera:

(the whole adoptive family was present except for my 2nd youngest niece).

The bride and groom

My 2nd oldest niece & her husband

My two nephews-in-law, 2 of my great-nephews, my great-niece, my sister & brother-in-law and my 2 oldest nieces

My youngest great-nephew

My 2 sisters showing me some love at my niece's wedding

My youngest niece and her grandparents (my brother's in-laws)

My Mom's rings reunited.  My sisters and I each own one of these.

My nephew and his wife & my oldest nephew and his fiancee

My brother-in-law and my sister

Myself and Hubs

My brother and my sister-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment