Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not in a good mood

I don't know what's wrong with me... it's like my Seasonal Affective Disorder has kicked in early or something.

I'm moody, down, lethargic, having a very full dreamscape and waking exhausted.

I did have fun on the weekend - going out dancing with some friends while Hubs stayed home with Baby Girl and Little Man but then boom, I'm back to not wanting to get out of bed.

:(

I think I definitely need a new scale though.  I had 216.4 then 214. 6 and then 221 and 218 all within 5 minutes or less.

Well, I guess new batteries might do the trick as well - but whatever - I've got to do something so I have accurate readings.

We had a tornado warning last wk.  I was pretty freaked out since there had been an F3 tornado touch down in a town about an hour from here and there was a lot of damage.

Luckily things didn't get too bad here after all...



some pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment