Thursday, September 1, 2011

A bit on Spell Crafting - yes, that's what I wrote... it's part of my belief system

Little Man came upon me as I was reading some advice on spell-crafting and asked what I was doing.

I told him that I was contemplating some spell work to help strengthen my will and resolve while I've been having a tough time, emotionally.

He said that he wished there was a spell that would help him make good choices.

That got me thinking.

So, I asked him to bring me his stones and I thought of the ones he has, that the green calcite was the best choice (after re-checking "The Crystal Bible.")

Each day he is going to take 9 minutes and hold the stone in his hand, imaging that he is having a great day.

He is going to hold it in his receptive hand and say,

"I will use this stone to balance my mind and soothe my soul, allowing me my self-control, counting minutes, 3 by 3, as I will, so mote it be."

And he will hold it for 9 minutes.

I think holding that intention will help and that is part of what I need to do for myself.

Am debating if a self-esteem/self-empowerment spell would be good on the night of the next full moon as well as a weight loss spell for the waning moon.

re: self-esteem/self-empowerment and general health and well-being, well this one is trickier for me to think of.  I have to be careful with my wording and intentions and it's harder for me to focus on this while feeling the way that I do, if you know what I mean.

re: weight loss, I was thinking the most I'd like to lose would be 78 lbs in a 6 month time span (13 lbs per month)

I came across a spell I liked here and I can tweak the words to something that accurately suits me and my intentions.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment