Monday, June 20, 2011

Update

Just home from walking Little Man to school and then walking back with Baby Girl in the stroller.

Father's Day went OK yesterday... Little Man was with Hv1.0 but when Little Man got home on Sunday he gave Hubs the present that he made for him at school.

Took Hubs out for wings & it was Baby Girl's first time on a patio

Went out to my parents' grave to pay respects

Little Man with his gift & letter

What the letter says.

Thursday, June 16, 2011
Dear Dad,

Thank you for letting me do what I want to do.
You're so smart because you know math.
I remember when you first met me and my Mom when I was 4.
I hope you do good in your job.
I will always play with you.


Hubs is at his first day at the new job today and I hope it goes really well!

At 11:30 a.m. I will be at the cardiologist getting fitted with that event monitor I've previously mentioned.

Here's hoping it's not too complicated.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment