Sunday, May 15, 2011

Vote for my Blog (if you are so inclined)

Circle of Moms/Mums has a Top fitness blogs thing going.  (You may have noticed the vote for me in the top right corner of my blog).

When you follow the link - the blogs with the most votes are listed first but you can do Ctrl + F and then enter Fat, Angry into the search box to get right to my blog.

Looking at the list - I don't even have as many followers as the top voted blog but I'd still like to make a decent showing, if you know what I mean...

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/health-fitness?trk=t25_health-fitness#_

 Thanks!


Today, it's supposed to be rainy and gross and we are off to take Rhyme Girl back to her mother's and then we'll visit with my lovely in-laws.

Though I hate driving in the rain and by driving, I mean sitting in the passenger seat of my PT cruiser cautioning Hubs to, "give yourself more braking space" or "slow down" or "those cars 8 feet ahead of us are braking" et cetera.

I cannot believe that Thursday night is when I leave for my trip with S-girl and Suze.  I guess I really need to figure out what I should bring with me.

Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment