Monday, March 14, 2011

Today in pointform

  • didn't get enough sleep last night, but then slept in until after 10 a.m.
  • talked on the phone to S-girl
  • talked on the phone to 1G1D1Y
  • did some FBing
  • FINALLY dropped off 5 garbage bags of donation items (1 bag was from 1G1D1Y)
  • bought some 2ndhand clothing for Son
  • bought some 2ndhand clothing for Baby Girl
  • bought some 2ndhand clothing for Step-Daughter
  • bought some 2ndhand clothing for Hubs
  • bought some 2ndhand clothing for me
  • ended up walking around the store for 2 freakin' hours or more
  • put away more clean laundry (though I'm not done yet)
  • ended up filling ANOTHER bag for donating
  • remembered about a box of clothing I had set aside for donating that I forgot to take with me today
  • gathered more dirty laundry to be washed
  • blogged 
And then I am off to belly-dancing on my own tonight because 1G!D1Y did not get nearly enough sleep last night and was unable to nap after work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment