Monday, March 7, 2011

Son and Step-Daughter have blogs now

Although they are not viewable to the general public.

But I thought it might encourage them to work on spelling, grammar and writing skills in general as well as being a way for the kids to share their feelings.

Son has already written some things that have cracked me up...

Here is one post, in its entirety:

"I am a goodbad boy.I am a goodbad boy because I am good at kung-fu but bad at math. I looooooooooooove chocolate milk.And I looooooooooooooooooove chocolate sprinkled,double fudge all the junk in the world donuts!And I looooooooove video games.I don't like school so much.When I grow up I want to be invincible!I want a blackberry.I have a muscle."

And here is two sentences from his Saturday post: "I liked today because we got to eat cupcakes and play Lego rock band. Except that I had to have a lot of healthy food."

5 comments:

  1. I think that's a fabulous idea!! it will help their spelling, typing ability, thought expression, and organization.

    That's great!!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! And I agree, I think it's a great way for them to work on those things as well as a wonderful outlet to express themselves!

    Awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great way to express themselves. I set Gord up with a blog a couple years ago and he's addicted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! I love that he has a muscle!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable! And you are so right about the spelling/grammar stuff.. some blogs blow my mind, because their grammar is just so horrible.. lol

    Not yours, of course.. but ya know what I mean, I'm sure.. and your son is totally hilarious.. :)

    ReplyDelete