Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy day and a temporary gain

I say temporary because it was looking worse when I weighed myself yesterday but my 3 hrs of walking around at the mall with Hubs yesterday must've helped.

weight:  208.8 lbs   +0.8

I can deal with this since today was the last day of my 10 days of antibiotics - which means I can get back to taking my B12, my iron and my Vitamin D and I won't be nauseous from the antibiotics anymore (nor sore and feverish from the infection).

Believe me - it was worse yesterday... as the scale was showing 210 in the a.m. before I breast-fed Baby Girl, but I waited until I had to weigh in on x-weighted to see if things would resolve themselves.

Now I've got to get hustling and catch up on my loss so I can make my April 11th goal of 199 lbs!

What else is going on?

Clocks changed today and I hate that... had Board of Directors training today (which went surprisingly well), I have Baby Girl asleep on my lap as I type so I might keep this one short.

Was going to write about a nasty one-line FB msg I received today but, frankly, it's not worth going into.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for your positive comments on my posts.  I truly do appreciate each and every one of them and each of you for taking the time to say something.

A lot of the time I just respond with some form of "thank you" because it's still hard for me to accept a compliment and I still have some negative self-talk that makes me want to explain all the things that are still "wrong" with me -- but I am really working on resisting the negative stuff.

And your feedback and input really does help me with that so...


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Little gains happen, big gains happen too. But then if you stick with it so do the losses!

    ReplyDelete