Monday, February 21, 2011

vlog



OK so only one of the single dads I met today was the type of guy I'd give the classification of "hot" to but while I was crawling through the play structure - a number of other dads with kids paused to make conversation with me.

I usually made a quick reply and then kept looking for Son because, I'm happily taken and didn't think it was advisable to plop down and hang out with strange men while crawling around on all fours - LOL!

In all seriousness though, it was a different experience for me today. The hot dad I was chatting with was well aware that Hubs and I were together as we joined hot dad on one of the sofas.

But the dads who were talking to me in the play structure - that was odd to me. One actually said he was tired of chasing his kid around and was going to just stay where he was and relax and told me, "You should think about it."

Here's a short video of Son...

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally picked up on WI-Fi dad. I was thinking "Dude....she's mine", and that he had a lot of nerve.

    ReplyDelete