Saturday, February 26, 2011

My appointment today

It went well enough.

I was cautioned that my weight loss rate at this point is likely to be slower and that I should goal-set at between 1 and 2 lbs per week rather than more than 2 lbs.

I've got to reverse my other cardio (re: elliptical) - longer times on machine even if it's less intensity instead of upping the intensity for less time.

Oh and I think I may have mentioned that I bought a new shirt the other week (one with PINK in it)... despite more long-time scorn of that colour.

PINK!



EDITED TO ADD:

I guess I need to announce a winner now...

The winner is:

shala_darkstone said...

My best memory of spring is when birds built a nest right on the wreath hanging on our front door! We got to watch the eggs hatch up close.

Please watch your email for a message from me - and check your spam filter!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute shirt, pink looks good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST continue to wear shirts like this. Huzzah for pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going through the same thing right now with the weight loss being 1-2 pounds per week. It used to be 2-3.
    The pink shirt is super cute! It looks good against your skin!

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete