Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kid post

Friday night, Son said that he wished that I could be his cuddly (term we use for the 2 older kids' stuffed animals that they sleep with) because I am "cuddly, warm and pretty."

My Son can be a real charmer sometimes :>

Shortly after my previous post, Baby Girl stood up in her playpen for the first time.

She pulled herself to a stand last wkend by grabbing the handle of one of the filing cabinet drawers - which was the first time she'd done it outside of her crib (where she's been doing that for awhile).

It's getting pretty exciting!

Though she's stopped calling me "Mama" and has started calling me "nummanumma" which is also what she says when she wants food.

ARRGH!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how cute! When I read your post the other day about what your son said, I thought it was just adorable!

    My 6 year old used to say she wanted to get "snuggy and snoozy" with me when she wanted to snuggle before bed.

    Colleen
    Goodbye, Fat Girl!
    Fun Beyond Driven Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is toooo cute!! Aww you have adorable babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Colleen and Trisha - I do tend to think my kiddoes are pretty damn cute!

    ReplyDelete