Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting ready for Dr. W

Have Baby Girl on my breast as I try to type.

Am to pick up 1G1D1Y in about 35 minutes for our appointments with Dr. W in Toronto this a.m.

I feel crappy - my head hurts, my sinuses feel clogged and my eye is itchy.

Taking a CLIF bar and a banana with me as potential snacks, not motivated enough to make hard-boiled eggs.

Hopefully my appointment goes well (I feel really comfortable with Dr. W which helps a lot!)

We aren't planning on hanging out there so I should be back at a decent time.

Having a small slice of whole wheat toast with a teaspoon of PB for breakkie.


No time for tea and Hubs left the travel mug (dirty) in the car actually, Hubs is bringing it in to wash it...

3 comments:

  1. drive safely and bring back good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping the visit goes well. We have a family naturopath in Toronto that we use, as well. Cheers, Rick

    ReplyDelete