Monday, February 14, 2011

The batteries in my scale died :(

I was still 214.4 yesterday (which is what I weighed in at a week ago) but now I have to go buy batteries for my scale at some point today.

I thought those things were supposed to have batteries that lasted for years or something as my previous digital scale was like that...

*shrug*

Hubs and Baby Girl and I had a lousy night's sleep - Baby Girl was really cranky - Hubs couldn't get back to sleep and I was restless.

This morning - I have a lovely migraine.

It's wet and icy outside as some of what was melting yesterday froze again overnight.

I read "Dead and Gone" last night and am halfway through reading Robin Hobb's "Dragon Keeper" today (I bought them both early yesterday afternoon - so I ended up doing more reading and less housework than planned).

That's it for now - but I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. No batteries in the scale!!! Argggh. Hope BG is feeling better later. It's not fun to have a cranky baby. And you too, hope you bounce back soon. Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had a scale where the batteries died. Weird.

    Sorry for the yucky weather and the migraine. Hoping the rest of the day is much kinder to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My batteries seem to have lasted forever!

    I hope your migraine goes away! My doc suggested Advil Liquid Gels with a pop - it worked for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My batteries have been trying to die for weeks now.. well, I looked at it and it's one of those watch batteries.. ick! Hope your migraine goes away soon.. those things are horrible.. :(

    Happy Valentines Day! :)

    ReplyDelete