Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 152 - a house filled with phelgm

So Son and Baby Girl are coughing and sneezing and spraying spit, mucus and germs.

Yuck!

And I have a bloody-ish nose because I had a small, painful pimple at he bottom outside edge of my nostril that I was dumb enough to pop.

My eyes are watering. I'm sniffling and the freakin' thing is bleeding!

Late start this a.m. because we stayed up till 2:30 in hopes of the cloud cover clearing so we could see the lunar eclipse.

No dice.

So we gave up and went to bed.

I did show Son some footage on youtube this morning though.

Next up -- we are finally going to put up our Xmas tree.  Yep, that's what I'm doing on Yule/Winter Solstice.

edited to add our lil fake tree that used to belong to my Mom...

2 comments:

  1. We drove back and forth to Gord's sister's north of Belleville this weekend ... the roads were slippery and we came across snow on the 401 both Saturday going there and Sunday coming home.

    ReplyDelete