Saturday, October 23, 2010

I just can't take my measurements properly

But my naturopath measured my waist today for her files.

43 inches.  Down from when I measured it.  I thought my waist was still 47 inches and I couldn't figure out why I was losing weight and not inches.

I'm just not good with self-measurement.

Speaking of measurements - tried some bras on at Pennington's today.  40 DDD and the cups were a little snug.  I didn't end up buying anything but it seems like whenever I am done with breast-feeding Baby Girl -- I should go get a proper bra fitting.

I need to pick up some Bach Rescue Remedy. 
4 drops as needed (up to 4 every 15 minutes for one hour)

And I need some Nutra Sea lemon-flavoured fish oil and take 1 tsp 2x per day with food.

As well, if I feel myself coming down with a cold, it was recommended that I could up my Vitamin D to 10000 IU 2x per day for 3 - 4 days.

*Please note - this stuff I am writing down so I don't forget it -- but do not medicate yourself in any manner without checking with a professional as everyone is different.

Realized I forgot to ask about protein/protein powder and how that works with nursing.

OK, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO headachey - I am off to bed!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by for a visit! I love having new visitors/followers! I have weigh ins also every two weeks or so! Feel free to stay tuned!

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. naturopaths are great ... she'll help a lot. and definitely go for a proper bra fitting. it makes such a big difference. just stick to it girl ... you'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been able to take my measurements properly and I find it baffling how people can post that they lost 1/4 of an inch off of their arms. How do they measure that?!

    ReplyDelete