Sunday, September 26, 2010

New supplements

weight - 253.4 lbs

Had my first appointment with the lovely and disarming Dr. Watson at http://www.360healthcare.com/

Homepathic - 3 pellets 3x/day away from food, tea or mint (do for 2 wks)

B12 sublingual (1000 mcg) - 1x/day - the brand Natural Factors was recommended but Shoppers only had that dose/tablet in Webber Naturals

Vitamin D (1000 IU) - 4x/day - to take with food

And this one I haven't found yet... Herbulk by Metagenics fiber

She also recommended I amend my smoothie recipe to the following:

1/2 cup spinach (3 frz nuggets)
1/2 - 3/4 cup berries
1/4 cup organic yogurt
1/4 cup apple juice <---- want to ask if I can use different juice though
1/4 cup almond milk
1 tbsp fiber
1 tso (gradually increasing to 1 tbsp) ground flaxseed

No comments:

Post a Comment