Friday, July 23, 2010

If it's on the internet, it must be true!

OK, so a lot of my friends have teased me about believing this to some extent. And it was hilarious when this line was used in a episode of a very funny show called, "Cougartown."

Please note that not everything on the internet is actually true and, when in doubt re: an email forward that you are thinking of sending to your entire contact list - please check the information on snopes.com!

Back to what I was going to write about... according to the internet, Smoothies are the best energy snacks to have before a workout.

an excerpt from the linked article:

Smoothies are possibly the best pre-workout snack. They provide hydration and are easily digested. If made with milk they provide additional protein, whereas fruits provide natural sugars to fuel your muscles and boost glycogen reserves.


Guess it's time for me to make a smoothie then now that I am alone.

Must see how many of my daily servings of fruit and veggies I can fit into one smoothie made with the Magic Bullet (which I love!)

No comments:

Post a Comment