Sunday, August 14, 2011

SO tired!

Just a quick update to say that Rhyme Girl weighed herself before Hubs took her back to her Mom's today and she was 129.6 lbs.

Last time I mentioned her weight on here I believe was in July and she was 135.

And I think she was 134.6 at the beginning of August when she got here.

She was in 30 min swimming lesson classes for 9 days.  We also went swimming one other time.

She drank mostly water and we tried to have healthier food choices for the kids available (even though she and Little Man whined about it) but look what she did.

I wasn't even trying to have her lose weight, I was just trying to show her a way to be healthier and to teach her about portion sizes and such.

Of course then - I have no idea what will happen now that she's back at her mother's.

*sigh*

On the other hand, being back down to two kids in the house means a bit less stress for me and the repair work on the track at the rec centre should be done now so I can do the track with Baby Girl while Little Man is in his next round of swimming lessons.

P.S. I dyed my hair yesterday and had a haircut on Wednesday...


No comments:

Post a Comment