Monday, July 25, 2011

Looking towards tomorrow

Personal training appointment in the morning!!!!!

:>:>:>

Now that I've gotten the "all clear" from the cardiologist I can finally use those sessions I purchased via dealfind.com!

I have to go early-ish in the a.m. so I can make it home before Hubs goes to work (he's working 11-8 tomorrow)  and so I can grab a shower while he watches the kids before he heads out.  Then I take Little Man to swimming lessons and I'm not sure what else is on the agenda for tomorrow.

I don't think I can fit in trip to the Farmer's Market (because it gets busier the closer it gets to noon) so that might have to wait until Thursday.

Lastly, I am going to try and upload the video that 1G1D1Y took of Little Man last wk... though I do not promise it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment