Friday, July 8, 2011

Been busy with school being out

Have Rhyme Girl and Little Man home with Baby Girl and I. And it's always so HOT in our unit. Most mornings this week it's been 27 degrees Celsius when I've gotten up at 6:30 a.m.

We've spent a number of days this wk with 1G1D1Y and her kids, swimming. Though Baby Girl has been a bit of a wiener so I haven't done much swimming.

Little Man would like to take swimming lessons. This is something I've wanted for him for awhile but he's been resistant to it so the fact that he wants to do it now is pretty exciting. I'll have to look into when classes are available for him.

Last night the kids were looking at pics of Hubs and I as kids and then they wanted to look at their little books for each year of school and I noticed something...

Little Man was 40 lbs in junior kindergarten and is only 53 lbs now, going into Grade 4 for September.

Rhyme Girl we had her weight listed at the end of Grade 2 at 95.4 lbs. She is currently 135.4 lbs just finishing Grade 5 and is going into Grade 6 in September.

Looking in my book - my Mom didn't tend to note my weight or height very often. In Grade 1 I was the shortest kid in class at 43 inches tall.

In Grade 7 I was the shortest kid in my class and I weighed 74 lbs.

In Grade 8 I was 4 ft 11 and the shortest in my class and had written "NO COMMENT" in the weight section.

In Grade 9 I was 5 ft 3 and 100 lbs.

I graduated high school weighing 128 lbs and being 5 ft 5 and 1/4"

I'm 5 ft 5 and 1/2 now. (My driver's license lists me at 5 ft 6 though).

Baby Girl has been walking up a storm and attempted one solitary step yesterday. Up onto the step, back down, up and back down.

On Wednesday my oldest niece delivered her 3rd child (my newest great-nephew) at home and I haven't been by to see them yet but the pics on FB show him to be a gorgeous new addition to the family.

And now for some pics...
















OH MY GOODNESS!

"We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota."

What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment