Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Watermelon in a smoothie?

So I was looking around for something to toss in my smoothie today because my raspberry/blueberry based one is getting a bit boring.

Decided that I should toss in the leftover watermelon because I didn't want to eat it.

Well, it perked it up and gave it a more interesting taste.

Will I try this again?

Yes.

Also - I do like the Liberte Vanilla Greek Yogurt.

Oddly enough though - the nutritional info on the website does NOT matach what is on the container in my hand.

The one in hand says:

per 175 g

Calories: 140
Fat 0 g
Saturated 0 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 65 mg ----- 3%
Carbs 19 g ----- 6%
Fiber 1 g ----- 5%
Sugars 16 g
Protein 16 g

Calcium 15 %


The PC non-flavoured greek yogurt tasted kind of like sour cream but not as tasty whereas this one tastes more like a "normal" yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment