Tuesday, April 26, 2011

On a rainy day

Good morning, my friends!

It's raining like crazy here but Baby Girl and I are going to be hanging out with S-girl this morning.  Hubs has his DR appt and Son is at school.

Tomorrow, you will be treated to the first ever guest-blogger post on my blog.  And it will be from my friend, Ellen from Fat Girl Wearing Thin.

Yesterday Son had one of his scary meltdowns and he actually jumped up on my back and hit me. 

It's times like this where I really worry about what will happen as he gets older...

What else has been going on?

I was out yesterday morning for a bit.  Oh and I signed up for a dealfind.com deal yesterday... $39 for 4 Sixty Minute Personal Training Sessions and a Fitness Consultation at GreenFit Health & Fitness ($375 Value)

For that price, I thought it was worth trying in the hopes that some of the things I do/learn are ones I can then continue to do at home without any personal trainer.

My calf is slowly feeling better and I hope to resume C25K with K training this week.  Even if it's just walking or stairs for me while she gets some actual running done.

What else?

I just had a total mind blank.

OK I'm posting this entry.  Sorry I'm a bit scattered.

1 comment:

  1. A guest post from my favorite person ever? How awesome!

    $39 for four 60 minute classes is an AMAZING deal! Take advantage of it and have fun.

    ReplyDelete