Saturday, April 9, 2011

Have I ever mentioned one of the annoying quirks of my personality???

OK, so I really enjoy reading true crime novels.  I find them horrifying and fascinating.  I also enjoy fiction based on real-events.

The downside is that sometimes what I read about is so fucking horrible that I can't get it out of my head and I end up with anxiety and/or panic attacks as well as nightmares.

*small voice* "I don't wanna go to bed, I'm scared."

Luckily Hubs is back from his movie with Jeebus so I'll get him to rub my back until I can fall asleep.

I'm checking out Me-Fest with S-girl tomorrow morning while Hubs takes Son and Baby Girl to Kung Fu.

So I do need some sleep.

And sorry I didn't write a poem today, Baby Girl had a massive crank-attack earlier this evening and I was busy with her.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment