Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 days of songs - Day 23

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding

Considering the post I made a few minutes ago --- this one is tough for other reasons.  I almost said to Hubs that if he keeps up with his attitude and negativity that he and I will never get married.

During days/weeks where he hasn't irked me, this one would STILL be really tough for me... because Hubs and I don't really share the same musical taste (and we are common-law).

Hubs has previously said that the song Someday by Rob Thomas makes him think of me/us:



Maybe Beloved (the acoustic version) by Ben Harper...



Or "Greatest Day" by Take that... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHzMLGH1Rfs




With Husband v1.0 we had the song Beautiful Freak by the Eels as our first dance at our wedding in May 2001:



day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment