Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 days of songs - Day 15

day 15 - a song that describes you

I'm really having a tough time with this one... in the past I would have automatically chosen this one:

Homeward by VNV Nation



Mainly because of the following lyrics:

"I try to find the strength I need
To calm the doubts in my beliefs
With the will, I know my heart won't break

And if I have strength then I've belief
If I have love my heart still beats
Here under stars
Far from home
"

Or this one just because a lot of it fits the way I felt for the majority of my life...

Anybody Listening? by Queensyrche



But I'm having a hell of a time coming up with something that fits me NOW...

Hubs suggested Paranoid by Black Sabbath...

S-girl suggested "Firework" (which used to really irk me because the singular version of fireworks seemed awkward but, lyrically it fits).



Still to come:

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

No comments:

Post a Comment