Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I did 93 minutes at the track tonight!!!

OK so I think I've mentioned that I can walk 5k at the track in 48 minutes.

Well tonight I walked for 93 minutes... 1G1D1Y and I had a good time :>

And very early this morning I went for a 30 minute walk outside after doing 17 minutes on the elliptical.

But tomorrow night I do part 2 of Non-violent crisis intervention training (which was re-scheduled because of the snow last wk).

And now - just because she's adorable - check out these pics of Baby Girl (showing her new expression that appears whenever I pull out the camera lately)...

(and yes - we're in PJs)






9 comments:

  1. OMG that is so f-ing funny! What a cutie patootie! I think you should make that face and make sure you get a shot of you two together for posterity! ;-)

    That workout was PHENOMENAL! So good, so awesome! YAY


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy baby. She is so darn adorable, I just want to squeeze her. She crinkles up her nose just like my granddaughter. I'll try to find a picture to post. I agree with Polar, you need to get a picture with you making the same face...priceless. Love the polka-dot PJ's. You are on fire, woman. You must be uber-proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest did a similar face, but only every once in awhile. How cute that she does it every time!
    And congratulations on the 93 minutes. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome accomplishment on the track!!!

    And Baby Girl is so cute with that face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, she is the greatest! I love her expression! What an absolute hoot.

    ....gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, your stamina is amazing and seems to be growing all of the time. You are definitely in the zone, girl.
    Secondly, Baby Girl made me totally laugh out loud. What a personality she's got - and it shows. I wish I knew what she was thinking with those faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a little behind in my blog posting. I love love love that face. My daughter who is about the same age makes that face but snuffels her nose and makes grunking sounds. I love it

    ReplyDelete