Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today

weight:  223.6 lbs

I am getting closer to where I was on Dec 29th.  Am feeling a bit grumpy about it today, but my mood is still much the same as it was yesterday.

Tried the hula-hoop thing on Wii Fit -- the kids kicked my butt.  I'm in 6th place or something like that - LOL!

However, I am the reigning champion in Obstacle Course, much to the dismay of Hubs and Son.  Step-Daughter will find out when she's here next.

Later today we have an awards ceremony to go to at Son's Kung Fu academy.

Still more and more laundry to do and I am still bagging up some of my bigger clothes for donation - I started on Tuesday but it's hard to get it done with Baby Girl being in a clingy mode.

I will say that it makes me rather nervous to bag up the bigger clothes with the plan to donate them.  I just get really nervous about getting rid of them.

Then again, it's not like I plan on fitting into them again...

Does it scare you to get rid of your "fat" clothes?

1 comment:

  1. At the moment I am really close to my next mini-goal, which will be (4lbs from now) the lowest weight I will have been in the last 5 years. And I have noticed it scares me. I have started sabotaging myself, and this has to stop!

    ReplyDelete