Monday, January 24, 2011

Thoughts and prayers to another blogger...

I have only been following JewliaGoulia for a relatively short amount of time and I think I have only commented on maybe 2 of her posts, but I've found her journey very inspiring.

I also follow her on Twitter and I was very sad to read that her Mom passed away suddenly this afternoon.

I believe that most of you know that my parents, the ones who raised me since they got me as a foster baby in 1972, have both died.

And that really sucks.

And it breaks my heart a little every time I hear of someone else going though the same thing.

So my thoughts and prayers go out to Julia and her family tonight.

And if any of my blog readers pray - please do so for them tonight.

*I have decided to disallow comments on this particular post.