Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sacked out - watching Glee s1 on DVD

Yep...

Kids opened Santa presents this morning, then we went to my birth Mom & step-dad's place and then we went to visit my grandparents.

Son was picked up by his daddy and so now Hubs, Baby Girl, Step-daughter and I are all sacked out in our Xmas PJs.

We had homemade quiche at my Mom's and I have no idea what to enter it as on fatsecret.com plus we each had 2 shortbread cookies (homemade by my Grandma).

Thoughts?

Anyway - here are some pics from today:

My sister (technically half-sister)

Sisters! (technically half-sisters)

Son

Baby Girl chewing her first taste of honeydew melon.

My sister and her boyfriend

My Mom and step-dad (& the baby pic at the top of the photo is me when I was one)

Xmas singing fish!

Me & my birth mom

Baby Girl

Hubs & Step-daughter

My Grandma with Son

My Grandpa with the 3 kids

Grandma & Baby Girl

3 comments:

  1. You are looking really good....

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are just adorable. Love that expression on your baby's face while trying the melon. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. all wonderful pictures, FAB. I love Baby Girl's look after eating the melon :)
    Glad to see that you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete