Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 109 - post # 5 for today thus far...

Wow, I'm posty today!

Weight: 239.2 lbs

So now, since I can round down to 239 lbs Hubs REALLY thinks I should count this as reaching my Nov 11th goal of being 239 lbs.

Thoughts?

P.S. I am still having problems with my weight loss ticker - it wouldn't register my update unless I changed the size of the damn thing!

Suggestions for other free tickers would be appreciated.  Thanks!

I tried this one but it won't let me enter the .2

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

And this one (but the site recommends diet pill usage -- which I don't recommend doing at all!):


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting to yet another goal (just think of those .2 lbs as being pee your about to get rid of anyways.. lol).. and I've never had problem with the Tickerfactory thing..

    I've never re-added it like some people do.. I just update and exit the site, and it does it's magic on it's own.. I hope you find one, one that includes the points, because those are important too.. :)

    ReplyDelete