Saturday, October 30, 2010

BTW it's day 100.

Day 100 and I am at 242.2 lbs from 278 lbs.

That averages out to a daily loss of 0.358 lbs or 2.5 lbs per wk.

If I could continue on a trend like that, in 17 wks (minimum, it could very well take longer) I could finally be below 200 lbs by the end of Febuary/beginning of March!

That would be FANTASTIC!

Baby Girl has her first birthday in March and it would feel really good to be even closer to by current goal by then.

But even as I type this, I try to dampen my excitement.  I am used to a life where pessimism has seemed to do right by me.  Good things happen, I am elated, bad things happen and I am NOT crushed.

Yet I have been trying to look at life in a more positive light but I still worry about setting myself up for disappointment.

I am elated with what I have lost so far, weight wise, and I am looking forward to my body being stronger and more agile.

So I need to just focus on that.  And be happy IN THE NOW!

2 comments:

  1. Be optimistic! I know I fall victim to that negative voice, but just try to take it one day at a time. It sounds like you're doing great to me!

    ReplyDelete