Friday, July 23, 2010

The baby carrot weight-loss solution

Just a not-so-quick random thought post before I drag myself back to bed.

As you can see - I just started this blog.

At the moment I am drinking some water and I just ate a banana even though I know I bloody well ought to only drink water at this time of night.

weight: 278 lbs

So according to the internet, the proper weight for my age, height and gender should be within the following range: 117 lbs (low) - 159 lbs (high) *

I also found a site about Better Ideal Weight and calculating myself on the shorter side, my People's Choice Ideal Weight is listed as 184 lbs.

My personal ideal is 160 lbs. But I am setting my goal weight at 273 lbs for now. And each time I hit a goal, my new goal will be 5 lbs less than my current weight.

That way I am less likely to be demotivated.

Also - I would have to say that I have a few factors that I think have definitely contributed to my current weight.

The I-am-going-to-bitch-about-this-stuff-rather-than-owning-my-weight list:
  • genetics
  • two full-term pregnancies
  • emotional eating related to stress
  • mental health issues/disorders
  • I hate exercising
  • I love tasty food and am a picky eater
  • I don't cook
  • affordable food is usually the least healthy
  • I am afraid if I try to lose weight (again) and fail to keep it off (again) that I'll end up over 300 lbs which is my worst nightmare
Anyway, I need to get to bed so here's the random thought I had when I was upstairs in bed, after giving hubby the hand-job I mentioned in my first post.

"If I ate a baby carrot every time I had a negative thought about myself - I'd be too full to eat anything else in a day."


OK then, good night!



*I am between 5 ft 5 and 5 ft 6 hence why I used the low range of 5 ft 5 to the high range of 5 ft 6

No comments:

Post a Comment