Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Working around the photo issues

So the only thing I could come up with was to use some of my other email accounts to author posts on here.

That means you may see posts authored by Fat Angry Blog (old account), Jayne Doe, Synchronistic Catalyst and I'm not sure what my main real-world account would show up as yet, possibly just as Cara-Mae.

And I've also given Hubs the permissions to make posts if necessary.

What else has been going on?

Well, I've been spending time on IRC for the first time in well over a decade. Back in the day a lot of us in the goth scene used to hang out and chat on EFnet #gothic and with a change to FB groups - suddenly ppl started talking about the channel again and it's like an online reunion.

I'm communicating even more with some of the ppl I have real life contact info for, and whom have on my FB.

So it's a lot of fun and it's also meant that I've had to dig up some of my old photos to scan.

The kids are keeping me busy (and driving me nuts!!!)

And that's all I can think of for the moment.

:>

No comments:

Post a Comment