Friday, June 3, 2011

I won an award :>

The lovely Katie J from Katie J is on her way gave me an award...



The rules for the blog award are as follows:

  • Thank the blogger that gave it to you
  • Post 10 things you don't know about me
  • Pass it on...


So thank you, Katie! :>

Hmmn 10 things?

  1. My sex drive has dropped considerably since I had Baby Girl.  Hubs and I get lucky maybe 2x a week now on average whereas it used to be 4 - 6x per wk.
  2. When I get to a weight I am happy with - I want to look into a slight breast reduction (if it's covered by health care) if I am still a D-cup or larger.
  3. Currently I am an "E" cup.
  4. I hate soda fountain pop because it's always watered down and gross.
  5. I've been reading a lot of Nora Roberts novels lately.
  6. I get Hubs to scratch my back almost every night before we go to sleep.
  7. I find it disconcerting changing Baby Girl's diapers - I think changing Son's diapers were easier.
  8. I have 3 weddings to attend this year.  I think I know what I am wearing to two of them.
  9. I was more excited when I saw an ad for the upcoming season of "So You Think You Can Dance Canada" than I was during "So You Think You Can Dance"'s current season.
  10. I think I look pretty today.
Now as for passing it on...  I need to think on that a bit more.  I'll edit this post later and then notify the bloggers I am going to pass the award on to.

OK so I've been lax -- so if it's been awhile since you've received an award - please award YOURSELF with this one and then post a reply and tell me or email me :>

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment