Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 263 - did NOT hit my goal for today

So as those of you who have been with me for awhile know, I've set a number of goals on my weight loss journey. 

Earlier on, I tended to hit them most of the time, here or there I was late on the date I set to hit them, but it wasn't too bad.

Well, I am 7.4 lbs more than I wanted to be today.  And that was giving myself a generous timeline to hit my 199 entry to ONEderland.

I'm a bit down about it but I can look at where I've come from so far and realize that sometimes I was late on my previous  goals but I ALWAYS ACHIEVE THEM EVENTUALLY!

So that's how I am going to look at this as well.

This is not going to make me binge or give up.

It's a reminder that I need to re-focus because, admittedly, I've been really stressed with the whole Hubs still doesn't have a job situation and it's a real emotional and energy drain on me.

I can't make someone hire, I can only place it in the hands of the Universe and have faith that everything happens for a reason and that something good will come out of this.

What I CAN do, is re-invest that energy I've been spending worrying and venting back into myself because, frankly, I am feeling exhausted on ALL fronts lately and that's not how I want to be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment