Thursday, March 31, 2011

Passing on the versatile blogger award & some things about my day

Alright so 5 bloggers I'd like to pass the award on to PLUS 6 things about me that people don't know...














The Blogs (and the Bloggers who write them):

  • Dark Mother Goddess
  • Goodbye, Fat Girl
  • I Am That
  • Finding my Fabulosity
  • and this one I'm leaving blank because there are so many blogs I read (even if I don't always have a comment) that I think deserve some kudos and award-type love so if you want this award or think someone else deserves it - I leave this spot for you to snag it and pass it along!!!


6 Things about me most of you don't know

#1 - I own exactly ONE g-string and it was actually comfortable even if I did not think it looked as sexy on me as Hubs thought it did (and yeah, I've only worn it once).

#2 - I bought a belly-dancing coin belt today at the Farmer's Market because I still remember telling Ellen that I'd try to do a belly-dancing vlog for April 7th.





























#3 - I have HUGE feet for a woman, especially since I got ripped off in the height department (I'm 5 ft 5 and 1/2 inches tall). My new Reeboks are a MENS size 9.5 (aka a women's 11.5).

#4 - I am going on a trip to Calgary with one of my BFFs for the long wkend in May. It will be my first time on a plane since the year 2000.

#5 -I'm really enjoying the new show, "Mad Love" on CBS because I adore Tyler Labine (Larry) & his chemistry with Judy Greer (Connie), who I adore in a different way, is fantastic.

Yes, I know the "main" couple of the show are supposed to be Jason Biggs (Ben) & Sarah Chalke (Kate) but, although I enjoy the actors and their characters - for me it's all about "Larry" and "Connie."

Also, I love seeing Connie-obsessed neighbour, Clyde (Martin Starr - who I loved most as Bill on "Freaks & Geeks" ).

#6 - I'm not wearing a bra right now (I just breastfed Baby Girl and I wasn't wearing a nursing bra today).

There - 6 things - done!

I only have 4147 steps so far today - but it's kind of yucky outside so I didn't go for a walk with S-girl.

I am happy with my Reeboks (on sale from the outlet store!!! $50 cheaper than the ones I tried on at the mall).  I also got a hoodie for $16.50 (down from $59.99).  And I picked up Son a pair of size 4 kids Reeboks for 19.99 (they should fit by summer).



We caved and bought bacon for the first time since, I actually think last July when I started this journey.

It comes from a local farm.  We buy various meat products from them because they aren't feeding the animals food enhanced with chemicals and such.

Everything we've ever bought from them has been really tasty - cooks up well and doesn't have a lot of fat or grease.

Also stopped by Walmart and grabbed a 3 sleeper set ($12) and a 2 pair set of stretchy pants ($5) for Baby Girl and 2 "Twilight" shirts for Step-Daughter (on clearance for $3 each).

Oh and I replaced a long-lost Jude Deveraux book of mine and picked up two more Kathy Reichs at the market.

Almost forgot - we got some soybeans for snacking on.  My naturopath turned me on to these...

The website for the soybeans is:  www.beanladies.com


Edited to add that I've received some great comments on this blog post but they are not showing up on Blogger...

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!#@@@##!!!!!???

*sigh*

I'm adding the comments:


Tim (Site/Blog URL: http://timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com/) commented on Passing on the versatile blogger award & some things about my day - http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/:

I like your trainers, they're really nice. I've never had Reebok ones before but I've had my eye on a pair for a while now after quite a few people have said how comfortable they tend to be.

Congtats on the reward!

Grace (Site/Blog URL: http://healthyxdreaming.blogspot.com/) commented on Passing on the versatile blogger award & some things about my day - http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/:

You have the nicest hourglass figure! I would kill for a defined waist like that. i stumbled on your blog and I LOVE IT!

als (Site/Blog URL: http://dancingtowardsmyself.blogspot.com/) commented on Passing on the versatile blogger award & some things about my day - http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/:

I love your new hip belt, and LOOK AT YOUR WAIST!!! Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see you dancing in your Belly Vlog! :D

lesley (Site/Blog URL: http://sheddingthiscocoon.blogspot.com/) commented on Passing on the versatile blogger award & some things about my day - http://fat-angry-blog.blogspot.com/:

Your waist is just FANFUCKINGTASTIC. i know i say this every time you post a picture, but you are such a great hourglass shape. You are looking really good mama!

xx
lesley