Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good morning! A weigh-in and an award post

weight: 204.2 lbs

Slowly but surely - I'm getting there!  It's been a struggle lately but I did receive a number of compliments yesterday... from my friend's childcare provider and from some of the other parents at Son's Kung Fu class (two of them, about an hour apart said to me, "Oh my God, you are shrinking every time I see you.  You look fantastic.")

It's hard to believe that on April 4, 2010 I was 286 lbs.  I am down 81.8 lbs since then! (And yes, I know I'm really only tracking from when I got focused on July 23, 2010 when I was 278 lbs but I need to celebrate all the weight I've lost since just after I had Baby Girl).



I received The Versatile Blogger Award from the lovely and talented Ellen @ Fat Girl Wearing Thin yesterday.  She couldn't remember the rules & neither can so I'll have to edit this later because Baby Girl is squirming and I have to get dressed so we can go to the Farmer's Market.

Also, I need to post my previously prepared music post...