Monday, February 28, 2011

Holy Crap! (not literally) - 2 goals crossed off thanks to a 2 lb drop overnight!

OK, so I felt bloated yesterday and had some residual "girl stuff" happening but, as you all know, I was really happy about hitting 210.0 lbs yesterday.

Now, here comes a lil TMI but I slept in this a.m. - actually had nookie last night with Hubs and ended up going to sleep around 2:30 a.m. so he let me sleep until about 10 a.m.

That's the longest chunk of uninterrupted sleep I've had in awhile.

Got on the scale after I went pee this a.m. and I was down 2 lbs!!!

AWESOME!!!

weight: 208.0 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, it was AMAZING to see!
In fact, here's a pic!
 

So that's TWO more goals crossed off as of TODAY!!!

**25% = 208.5 lbs by March 10, 2011 - CHECK!

70 lbs lost from my July 23, 2010 weight = weight of 208 lbs by March 11, 2011 - CHECK!

(Does this mean I have to put out more often???)

LOL!

10 comments:

  1. HAHA, My first thought..."It was the sex!!!" LOL

    Yay for you, way to go!!!!! You're an inspiration to me =)

    Let us know what the scale says when you "do the did again"...if it works my hubby just might get lucky. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the sex! My man and I started our weight loss journey about 6 weeks ago and he insisted that regular bedroom sessions would be key to shedding the pounds. From the looks of it maybe he was right. Lol. Should we keep it a secret?

    I think you're awesome btw! I'm a new blogger and really enjoy following you! Best of luck!
    -Tamara


    http://byebyebulk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo!

    Sex is totally good for you. Not just weight-loss wise but physically and mentally. Trust me, I have four kids. ;O)

    Congratulations! And before March 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sex is great activity!

    congrats on meeting the 2 goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was some SERIOUS nookie!! hahahahaa Keep it up... you will be stepin on that scale at goal weight in no time mama!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!

    Considering my sex drive... if nookie really was the only thing that influenced my overnight loss... I'd have never gotten morbidly obese in the first place ;>

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come I didn't lose two pounds then? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea for you!!

    Sarah
    notaneffingdiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete