Saturday, January 29, 2011

Late in the day, weigh-in -- HOLY CRAP!

weight:  215.6 lbs

So I had not weighed in this morning since I was going out so early and then I was struck down by a migraine by mid-afternoon - had a nap - am up now and Hubs asked if I'd weighed myself today.

Since I hadn't and I was getting my PJs on -  I did and was I ever pleased to see 215.6 lbs!

I would hope I'd hold at that tomorrow or maybe (wouldn't it be awesome) drop a bit more...

I may just have to end up at the track again in the early morning tmw since an old friend is coming into town to visit... so I likely won't be able to go walk tmw night.

Don't know if I can manage to do it that early again... but 1G1D1Y and M are going in the evening.

Not sure if S-girl will be up for another morning either - guess some of this will depend on the amount of sleep i get tonight...

5 comments:

  1. Good job on going down another pound. Slow and steady wins the race. Hopefully the migraine goes away quickly. Cheers, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rick!

    I think walking for an hour per day is really helping, plus I am walking faster than I did when i first started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. You earned it, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!!! Keep it up, your rocking girl.
    Take care and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! That track is really working for you!

    ReplyDelete