Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ellen posted a link

I've done a lot of these personality tests over the years and the funniest one was a number of years ago when I had all my percentages at just over 50% for each category.

Today I had Introverted 33%  iNtuitive 56%  Feeling 56% and Perceiving 11%.

When I was younger I was usually ENFJ but the one I did this morning indicates INFP.

http://keirsey.com/4temps/healer.asp says that means I am an Idealist Healer (whereas ENFJ would have me as an Idealist Teacher).

Here's an excerpt from that description that really applies to me:

"Healers might well feel a sense of separation because of their often misunderstood childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood-they are the prince or princess of fairy tales-an attitude which, sadly, is frowned upon, or even punished, by many parents. With parents who want them to get their head out of the clouds, Healers begin to believe they are bad to be so fanciful, so dreamy, and can come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. In truth, they are quite OK just as they are, only different from most others-swans reared in a family of ducks."

In Ellen's post she linked to this version of the test.

I used to use http://www.similarminds.com/ because they have a TON of related tests on that site!

Just did a big one on there and this is what I got:


Jung Explorer Test
Actualized type: ENFP
(who you are)
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Preferred type: ENTJ
(who you prefer to be)
ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.
Attraction type: ENTP

(who you are attracted to)
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

Take Jung Explorer Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


No comments:

Post a Comment