Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Skipping

So, I used to be awesome at skipping when I was a kid. Seriously, it was one of those things that even a pipsqueak like me could do.

I'm not talking Double Dutch or anything like that, but just skipping, with cross-overs and backwards cross-overs and being able to skip pretty fast as I recall.

Well, I've read it's a good thing to use to work out.

But there was no way I'd do it outside. Too much of me moves when I jump.

However; today I thought I'd see if I could skip in the living room without hitting anything and, guess what, I COULD!

That being said, my boobs were certainly not keen in moving around that way (but I was wearing a normal bra not a sports one) and I'm not as good at it as I used to be.

I managed to skip for 2 MINUTES. Yep, minutes.

But, rather than being discouraged, I am going to look at it like this...

I skipped for 2 minutes MORE today than I did yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment