Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Since I didn't talk about this the other day

I am not sure if it was Friday or Saturday but I was on the elliptical and I just felt this rush of energy and I felt like I was connected to the whole of the universe.

That I was tuned into the universe and doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing. And I began to speak some affirmations...

"I am doing what is best to help my body operate at peak efficiency."

"I am filled with energy and drive to be the best me I can be."

"I am a fat burning, lean muscle building, milk producing machine."

And, though that stuff usually seems silly and maybe even a bit ridiculous to me -- it just all felt RIGHT.

I think I'd prefer more days or moments like that.

Oh and weight: 259.2 lbs <-- minimal drop but at least not a gain

Yesterday I bought 2.5 lb ankle/wrist weights and I did part of my elliptical time with them on my ankles (currently CANKLES) but they wouldn't stay on my biggest one so I then did the rest of the workout on my wrists.

No comments:

Post a Comment