Thursday, September 9, 2010

I didn't give in to apathy

I really was not in the mood to get on the elliptical of naughty noises today.

Had a rough night last night - was exhausted today and spent the chunk of the day out and about.

Normally I try to get it done between 1 and 3 p.m. but that didn't happen today.

So I decided that I could get things done later in the afternoon - completely forgetting about "Meet the Teacher" night at my son's school.

Buh-bye plan.

By the time we were home from that, we had a late supper and then the baby was fussy and we were all a bit out of sorts.

Nonetheless, I did not want to bail on the challenge this early on and I am writing this entry after completing 30 mins on the elliptical!

Scorecard

Health & Wellness - 1
Apathy - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment