Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well I royally screwed myself yesterday

weight: 277.6

I blame the stress, my stress-induced eating, and actually having pizza and cupcakes in the house.

When it's here - it's hard to resist as a battle royale of my willpower vs my need to eat when I am upset -- willpower always loses.

Been awake for about an hour and a half.

Consumed thus far:

I did not get on the squeaky elliptical yesterday as hubs didn't want to take the kids out and the portion of time I did leave him alone with the kids, I was disposing of items we no longer needed.

Of course the housework I was doing should've helped but 6 slices of pizza does not equal weight loss.

Confessions (from yesterday):

Checking out Calorie Count but I am not so good with logging things.

Today is a new day - let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment